[Cdt-l] Gila Wilderness Opened or Closed?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 18:39:46 CST 2014

Uh, call the applicable Ranger District of the Forest  Service?

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 1/13/2014 6:33:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,
doug-sue at centurylink.net writes:

I just got this question by email.  I have no answer  for it.  Planning on
hiking the CDTS route through the Gila Wilderness,  does anyone have any
info on this question?
"Have you heard anything about  the Gila route?  I heard through Jerry
Brown that the USFS says it is  impassable.  I was hoping to go that way."
-Trew

Cdt-l  mailing  list
Cdt-l at backcountry.net