[Cdt-l] Nat'l Geo/TI maps for Colorado for sale

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Thu Jan 16 21:45:37 CST 2014

I have a number of  Nat'l Geo/ Trial Illustrated maps for Colorado.  6 are
the new yellow/black maps.

They are:  #115- Rand Stillwater Pass;   #118 Steamboat Springs/Rabbit Ears
Pass;  #200 Rocky Mtn National Park;  #102 Indian Peaks/Gold Hills; #127
Aspen/Independence Pass; #108 Vail, Frisco, Dillon.

These maps are in like new condition and I would like $7 each for them.

Contact me if interested.  All 6 maps for $45 and that includes $3 for
postage.

I also have the older TI maps in white with black and blue lettering for the
following  sections:

#104 Idaho springs/Gerogetown/Loveland Pass;  #109  Breckenridge/Tennessee
Pass; #110 Leadville/Fairplay;  #116 Hahns Peat/Steamboat Lake;  #117
Clark/Buffalo Pass; #126  Holy Cross/Ruedi Resevoir;  #129 Buena
Vista/Collegiage Peaks; #130 Salida, St Elmo/Shavano Peak;  #131 Creasted
Butte/Pearl Pass.

That is 15 TI maps of Colorado in all.  I'll sell all 15 of them for $100
and I will pay shipping in the US.  Outside the US you pay shipping.

-Trew