[Cdt-l] West Fork Gila

Larry Swearingen larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Fri Jan 17 14:18:09 CST 2014

Well I’m not there and have never been there.  I’m just passing on what the Ranger
on the scene says.
My take is that the Authorities will tent to overstate the difficulties.
He DIDN’T tell me the Middle Fork was impassable like the woman at
the Silver City Office did.  So hiking either route seems doable to me.
The Middle Fork may be more of an adventure than other routes.

Larry