[Cdt-l] Garmin eTrex 30 and 2000 Waypoint Limit ?

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 18 12:16:37 CST 2014

No, it won’t work.  All POI’s will work, or waypoints for the official route and POI’s for the alternates will work.  The latter is what I’ve been putting on cards for people.  POI’s work just like waypoints (almost).  They display a bit differently on the maps – their identifiers are not displayed unless you roll over them with the cursor.  There is no need for you to create the POI’s from waypoints – I already did it and the file is available free of charge on:  www.bearcreeksurvey.com . The file there contains the entire CDT + Alternates in POI format.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 317-1398

mailto:bcss at bresnan.net