[Cdt-l] CDTA Guide books- Remember them?

Doug Carlson doug-sue at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 20 02:03:15 CST 2014

CDTA- such nice memories!! I was a supporting member for a few years.  I am
looking at my  CDTA  Official Guide book for NM this evening.  The route
they have in the Guide completely bypasses the Gila River system and Doc
Campbells store.  I think the official route still does but does anyone use
that "official" route and has it been changed a lot since the guide books
came out?

And does anyone use those the CDTA Guide books any more?  They sure do have
nice pictures.

-Trew