[Cdt-l] water in black range

stephen olshansky olshanskystephen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 12:22:52 CST 2014

Hi Ginny,
hope this shows up on cdt-l not sure how to reply.
yeah,
 you are right water is a concern. my plan this year in the black range
is simply to hike down off the crest if necessary to water. down along
both sides of the range east and west are sources. i've hiked both
sides. just a question of how far down, prolly up to a couple of miles. I
 just include this as part of the trail and hike. Think the way things
are looking right now I'll prolly be one of the earlier ones starting in
 early march and i love the black range and am gonna do it. will post on
 here and facebook group cdt2014 join it. not sure where water report
will be put up yet. but hope to contribute.
life is a hike
otter