[Cdt-l] Etrex 20/30 Set-up - One more thing........

Frank Gilliland frankgilliland at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:59:21 CST 2014

NEW NEWS!  (that I didn’t know earlier today)

I just checked out the Bear Creek web site.  They now offer for a flat fee a service to load ALL of your CDT Data needs onto your GPS.
I would trust and use there service and data if I was overwhelmed with GPS set-up.

I have not used this service or map products, but from viewing and loading there posted POI and Waypoint files I am
sure that there track file is also spot on…….and as a bonus they match there Map Atlas!

Thanks again Bear Creek for all of your great work.  The next time I hike the CDT I will be using Bear Creek Data and Map Atlas!
(And also I will print and take the Ley maps for the bail-outs, notes and alternates)
(I would also get the Yogi town guide and be ready to plan and walk with confidence!!!!)

Note:
On my site the track file sets are going to be DIFFERENT from Bear Creek’s
So you can choose and play around at home and in the field!
I also I have posted several different alternates:

https://www.sites.google.com/site/frankgilliland/

So, now you can

HYOH “Hike your own Hike”
PYOT “Pick your own Track”