[Cdt-l] etrax 30 Question

Larry Swearingen larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Wed Jan 22 10:09:50 CST 2014

Hello Frank,
THANK you for all that !  This will help me immensely.
I need to read through all this and absorb what is going on and I
agree 100% that now is the time to figure it out, not in the middle of
some featureless are of the CDT looking for water.
That’s what I’m doing now.  Getting it figured out.

Larry
HooDad