[Cdt-l] BLM maps

Chuck Shugart cshugart at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 29 13:04:59 CST 2014

Larry and all,
    I just received my full set of New Mexico BLM maps for the trail.  I like the big view and it has helped me put the pieces of the trail together better in my mind.  I haven’t had a good sit down with them yet, but one thing I was looking for was the location of the water boxes, and I didn’t see them.  I assume that they will be near roads.  (I know there are at least a couple near roads from the BC maps).  Are they a BLM feature, or does someone else put them out there?  CDTC?  County?

Chuck Shugart