[Cdt-l] BLM maps

Larry Swearingen larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Wed Jan 29 13:18:28 CST 2014

Chuck,
You can find the Water Stash Box locations here:

http://www.blm.gov/pgdata/etc/medialib/blm/nm/programs/recreation/rec_docs/cdt_maps.Par.28024.File.dat/Stash%20box%20locations.pdf

but you will have to put the water there yourself or have it done somehow.
I also got the Bear Creek maps and their associated gps Waypoints.  The Stash
Box locations are shown on the Bear Creek maps and are “waypointed”.
Is that a word ?

Bear Creek Survey Service is at:
http://bearcreeksurvey.com/
there is information on his home page about buying the mapbooks.

There are also other Guide Books and maps available out there.

Larry   HooDad