[Cdt-l] error in last question

Jo josie1066 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 15:25:02 CDT 2014

I don't plan to swim! I see there is a way between the lakes, maybe he did that. I just called the general store and they said the locals go the western route all the time so I think we will try it. I went the long way last year, no need to go the 'scenic route' again if I don't have to. :-)
Thanks
Jo

Sent from my iPad