[Cdt-l] East side traverse at Twin Lakes

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:14:34 CDT 2014

That's what we did on both of our thruhikes.  We just followed the Willis Gulch trail.
Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 21:38:36 -0600
From: tony at greyrock.org
To: josie1066 at gmail.com
CC: cdt-l at backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [Cdt-l] East side traverse at Twin Lakes

I too took the eastern/long way around while traveling the CT and decided to go west when hiking the the CDT.  The western end of the reservoir is full but if you hike a little over a mile west of town on the highway there is a trailhead and bridge over the creek that connects to the CDT.