[Cdt-l] East side traverse at Twin Lakes

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Wed Jul 9 22:28:02 CDT 2014

I know I'm late to reply here, but I think just about everybody takes the
western route. I'm surprised to read there are a couple people walking all
the way around. It's been improved in recent years with the newer bridge and
such, but even without that, the marshy area is usually crossable later in
the season when things dried out a bit (which is what I did).

-Jonathan