[Cdt-l] Transport to Twin Lakes from Buena Vista?

Clare Major clare at overt.org
Mon Jul 28 18:55:44 CDT 2014

Hi all -

I’ve been lurking on this list for a bit, researching for an upcoming hike on the Collegiate Loop — I’m curious if anyone has recommendations or contacts for getting from Buena Vista to Twin Lakes this Saturday evening.

My boyfriend and I are taking a bus from Denver to Buena Vista Saturday afternoon, August 2nd, arriving in Buena Vista around 5PM, then we have motel reservations in Twin Lakes that night.  Are taxis willing to make the drive?  Likelihood of getting a hitch? Any trail angels in that area?  Any advice welcome — feel free to contact me off-list.

Many thanks and happy hiking!
- Clare