[Cdt-l] ride requested -- early August -- southern Colorado

Brill Stephen stephenbrill at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 10:44:50 CDT 2014

Hello all,

I am planning a CDT / CT hike for the first part of August.  I plan to hike north on the CDT from Cumbres Pass until the CDT meets the Colorado Trail, then hike the CT west until the Silverton/Durango railroad, where the hike ends.

I am posting this message in the hope that I may find a ride from Durango (where I hope to leave my car) to either Chama, NM (where I can take the train to Cumbres Pass) or to Cumbres Pass directly.

Another option would be to leave my car at some other place, such as Pagosa Springs, but then I still have the same transportation issues.

My ideal date for this 5 August, but I could manage this a day or two earlier or later.

If you can help me with this, please respond off list to stephenbrill at yahoo.com.

Thanks!

-- Steve (Moondancer)