[Cdt-l] How to get to WY-CO CDT trail head?

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 03:56:01 CDT 2014

It's still illegal within city limits.  So I learned in Dubois.  I
stuck out my thumb near the dollar store.  County law enforcement
official pulled over lights flashing, ran my license, etc.  Told me to
go a couple miles farther out.  I walked farther on, he came by again,
still not far enough.  The limt is out past the Super 8, where the
population sign is and the highway turns back to two lane from four
lane.  He came to check a third time.  Took me three hours to get a
ride.

I would guess most others did not have this experience, just keep it
mind so you'll know what's up if a cop pulls over.