[Cdt-l] Printing services now available for Ley's Maps

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 10:57:02 CST 2014

Nah, if we do that, then we have to count all that $$$ as income, and then
we'd have to show it as an expense to Jonathan Ley.  Too many
self-employment tax implications.  We're trusting the CDT community to do
the right thing and send their donations to Jonathan.

Keep in mind that we are only providing printing services, just like if you
would get your maps printed at FedEx Office, UPS Store, GISI, etc.

Jackie McDonnell
www.yogisbooks.com