[Cdt-l] Ley Map tracks and waypoints

Kate Hoch klh340 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:45:09 CST 2014

I've spent the past couple of months working on creating tracks and
waypoints based on the Ley maps. I used the Bear Creek data for the
official route, and added in all of the Ley mapped alternates, not just the
major ones.  I also created waypoints from all the Ley notes.

You can read details and download the GPX files at:
http://www.drop-n-roll.com/map/

It seems there are quite a few folks out there working independently on
GPS/data stuff for the CDT.  It would be nice if we could all work together
toward a common goal, making better use of everyone's time rather than
duplicate work.

~Drop-N-Roll