[Cdt-l] 2nd Annual CDT Hiker Hoopla in 2014

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Tue Mar 4 12:39:18 CST 2014

Put it on your calendars: the 2nd Annual CDT Hiker Hoopla hosted by CDT
Montana (Montana Wilderness Association) is planned for Friday, September
26th, 2014. The Summit Mountain Lodge in Marias Pass, Montana is welcoming
us back after all the fun we had last year. You don't want to miss it!

Live music, food, drinks, free camping on-site and loads of fun. This year
we'll be celebrating with CDT hikers, CDT Montana trail crew volunteers,
locals in the area and.....drum roll....Warrior Hike. There are 6 hikers
from Warrior Hike that are "walking of the war" on the CDT. Let's all
celebrate together!

More details coming as we plan the party. Check back on MWA's CDT Montana
website through the summer at www.cdtmontana.org.

Here's to a great hike in 2014!!

--
Shannon Freix

*Montana Wilderness AssociationContinental Divide Trail Program Director*
912 2nd Ave W - Kalispell, MT,  59901
406.499.2309

*www.cdtmontana.org <http://www.cdtmontana.org>*
Watch a short flick about CDT Montana <http://cdtmontana.org/pbs.html>