[Cdt-l] Ley Map tracks and waypoints

Frank Gmail frankgilliland at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:46:09 CST 2014

So it looks like a new set of CDT Track files are now available.

I have have had fun editing the CDT track files over the last few years.  But, having more than one track file set will just confuse things.

So, this will be the last season for me to update the track files I have edited based on the major Ley alternates and now the Bear Creek data sets.  I have had fun helping dozens of CDT hikers load their GPS units and I am always available for any one to one assistance.

I would like to thank "Triple O" (Out of Order) for his original 2009 GPS track file.  And a million thanks to Jonathan Ley and Jerry Brown for keeping me and countless others in "staying found" on the CDT.  The Ley maps and the Bear Creek maps are just plan fantastic. And if you choose to take a GPS for a second opinion, then the Bear Creek data set is the "Gold Standard".

Good luck to the class of 2014!
(I'm off hiking the PCT again this year)

StarMan

https://sites.google.com/site/frankgilliland/

Sent from my iPad