[Cdt-l] O2 Rainwear?

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 16:52:54 CST 2014

I did find the information on the website as to who sold it to be out of date. If you would like to try before you buy (as I do especially when the sizing seems odd) call first. All 3 stores listed as near me did not have it.

hm

 Hello Trew -
 You asked:

 Is
 O2 rainwear the same as Frogg Toggs?
  http://shop.rainshield.com/p/original-hooded-jacket
  Is
 it as bulky as Frogg Toggs?  Will the pants hold up
 better?
 I used this jacket years ago and found it to be cheap,
 lightweight, and comfortable.  I finally retired my
 second one after the duct tape on it started to get heavier
 than the original jacket.  I now have a lightweight
 nylon shell with pit zips...much better.
 - Charlie
 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----