[Cdt-l] The Trail Show #22 – The Inman 300

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 12:26:52 CDT 2014

Show
#22!! - Today we bring you Show Deuce Deuce - our longest show ever!!! We cover
a lot of ground in this month's show: we announce The Trail Show 2013 Beer &
Brewery of the Year, D-low talks jury duty, we interview Sean Gobins of Warrior
Hike, live in studio we have returning guest Liz "Snorkel" Thomas to
school us on the Inman 300, we talk fire restrictions on the PCT and review the
book "Ultralight Survival Kit" by Justin Lichter and the documentary
"Wayfaring" by Scott Herriott. We also do the iTunes Top 5, a mob of
Donator shout-outs, Mailbag, and a gear review that will knock yer socks off.

And as
always ... Beer O' Da Month (courtesy of the Nash Rambler), Trail News with
Mags, Trail O' Da Month (Inman 300), Disco's Trail Tip O' Da Month and
Ask-A-Hiker with D-low.

The March
show is sponsored by the upcoming Denver Brew-Hike on May 3rd! More info on the
Brew-Hike will be available in April at www.facebook.com/thetrailshow.

www.thetrailshow.com
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/trail-show-podcast/the-trail-show?refid=stpr
www.facebook.com/thetrailshow