[Cdt-l] Android App for Bear Creek waypoints

BCSS bcss at bresnan.net
Thu Mar 13 13:47:42 CDT 2014

High Sierra Attitude and Guthook Hikes are developing CDT applications for both Android and IOS phones.  The apps are based upon the Bearcreek maps and waypoint data.  Last I heard, they thought they would have the NM ones ready to go for this year's NOBO bunch, so you might want to touch base with them.

I personally use Gaia when we are locating new trail to map, and it works ok.  I think they have a Android version out there somewhere.

The link to High Sierra Attitude:   www.sierraattitude.com

Jerry Brown

Sent from my iPad