[Cdt-l] Custom POIs

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 07:38:04 CDT 2014

Nor do they care. And unfortunately the people who backpack like us
AND understand how the technology works don't seem to speak in a
language some of us can understand. Personally I glaze over very
quickly when reading what appear to others to be very precise
directions. I got it done a year ago and have no idea how.

But I think Bear Creek will load it all up for you. Check the web page.

--
Everything is in Walking Distance