[Cdt-l] Custom POIs

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Sun Mar 30 13:15:21 CDT 2014

Yeah, Bob--I know exactly what you mean. I load waypoints every year
and somehow it doesn't imprint itself on my memory--each time it is
like doing it for the first time. My brain just balks at storing it in
memory. Kind of like setting up my drip irrigation timer.

I also glaze over at explanations. I print out the explanations and
eventually re-read and mess around with the GPS them until I "grok"
them. This process is weirdly uncomfortable--like I have to force my
brain to concentrate on this stuff. I had no problem with math and
science in school, or learning computer related skills, but the GPS is
something else for some reason.

--Fireweed