[Cdt-l] Monarch Crest Store

Tony Mason tony at greyrock.org
Mon May 5 16:35:49 CDT 2014

There is still a lot of snow in the Colorado high country but it is
melting. The snow pack in the San Juans is 70-80% of normal.
The snow pack in the central and northern mountains of Colorado (and
southern Wyoming) is 120-140% of normal. By mid July you should be fine.
Check out nohrsc.noaa.gov/nsa  and wcc.nohrsc.usda.gov/gis/snow.html  for
daily updates on snow pack through out the west.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Josie <josie1066 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Charlie-- since you were just there, can you tell me about snow levels?
> We’re planning to walk south from Battle Wyoming (just north of the
> Colorado Border) to Monarch Pass, and would like to leave on the early side
> of mid-july if the snow isn’t too high.
> thanks, Jo

Robert Anthony Mason MD
Windsor Family Clinic PC