[Cdt-l] resupply in WY-ID-MT

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Fri May 23 16:32:41 CDT 2014

There is a ok food store across from old faithful. It is expensive though.
Lima is limited. It has a corner gas store, BUT the Hunting/Sports/Tire
store has a fair amount of freeze dried dinners. Mountain House iirc. As a
note on that since few resupply there, I would not rely on it as their
inventory is likely limited. I never stopped in Leadore. I went from Lima
to Chief Joseph Pass(Sula). So for me I bought food at old faithful, sent
food to Lima and skipped Leadore. It was a heavy carry out of Lima.

mtnrat