[Cdt-l] Montana start 2015

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Nov 10 21:52:28 CST 2014

You're probably pretty safe with that schedule, but there is historical
snotel data for multiple locations along the CDT.. Though, it's difficult to
interpret since these data points are very localized, and there's a lot of
variance from year to year. One place that does have this all conveniently
summarized is postholer.com. Look for the "Snow Conditions" link. You have
to register for the site to check it out though.

Good luck!

-Jonathan