[Cdt-l] Gila River

Jeannie Zortman jeanmzortman at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 12:31:42 CST 2014

I hiked the section from Doc Cambell's to Snow Lake both before and after the great flood. The difference was amazing to witness. I found the time of year, or more exactly, the water flow, to be a much bigger factor! I would recommend waiting till the water crossings are knee deep. It is truly one of the highlights of New Mexico!

Jellybean
CDT New Mexico
2010, 2013, and north of Doc's 2014