[Cdt-l] Anybody home?

tbradnc tbradnc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 07:05:33 CDT 2014

Sorry to hear about your physical problems Doug.    No one knows what
tomorrow will bring - that's one of the driving decisions for me to retire
when I turned 52 and start doing the things I want to do while I can do
them.    A guy told me the other day he was going to memorialize his dog
when he died.   I asked him how he knew the dog was going to die first.

Jonathan - I guess it is a bit late in the season for an active list.   I'm
ready to start planning for my 2015 CDT hike now dad-gummit.   :-)