[Cdt-l] Snow Pack

Yeti yeti1938 at fultek.com
Thu Apr 2 18:26:02 CDT 2015

Hi, I live in in Belgrade, MT 8 miles from Bozeman @ 4700'. It snowed
here today on my front lawn. Bridger Bowl has 60" still 192" season
total The base is under 7000'. I can see a lot of snow on all our
mountains. While Matthew Edwards (previous post) is correct & I believe
it will not be a bad year, there is still more snow to come & plenty
left on the divide. It's supposed to snow again this Sunday & Monday &
we often get snow in April & May. Sometimes even in June so keep an eye
on our (Montana) weather. I hope this is of some use.
Yeti