[Cdt-l] Pie Town

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Sun Apr 5 22:23:05 CDT 2015

You use the outhouse in the back of the Toaster House to go to the
bathroom at Pie Town, I washed my clothes by hand in the big sink at
the shower room at the neighboring RV park. Some people hitched to a
nearby town to do laundry. The cafe has definite good food. I also set
up my tent in the Toaster House  backyard at Pie Town because there
were over 20 people there the night I stayed. The Warrior Hikers were
there when I was, so the community gave them a big spaghetti feed
which we were all invited to. Great folks there.
--Fireweed