[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 91, Issue 6

larry.swearingen at frontier.com larry.swearingen at frontier.com
Mon Apr 6 07:30:33 CDT 2015

Hi Porche,

The Toaster House has an Out House in the back.  It’s an out house so don’t expect any luxuries.

After all, you’ve been pooping in the woods for a month. What do you need.  Just make your

deposit and close the door.   :>)

The cafes are good if they are open but they do have restricted hours.

Trew had a bad day last year above Crazy Cook and he was convinced that his cheese had gone

bad.  It was kinda watery looking.  :>(

How is the cafe?  Does it make you want to linger in Pie Town?

Thanks!

-Porsche

No!  We're talking about that cheese.... product.  Has anyone had bad experiences with it when they take it hiking?  Or is it so processed that it's good to go even after tromping in the desert with you for a week?  Did you live to tell?

-Porsche <<<<<<<