[Cdt-l] Pie Town

trekker4 at aol.com trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 08:17:59 CDT 2015

    Yes, it's her place; as I think I said, she raised 5 kids in that house. I don't have a real feel for her financial situation. She bought her log fort house W of PT from friends that moved elsewhere.
    The PEX tools are a cutter for plastic pipe, and a crimper for the special fittings that PEX connections need. I own the cutter, but not the crimper. I have to replace a water line at home this fall, from the meter to under the house (old, galvanized, rusting away, getting thin), as the house is 95; and, I'll be buying the crimper this fall.