[Cdt-l] toaster house plumbing

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:49:36 CDT 2015

Amen to raising funds for the Angels Michael.  We were able to raise quite
a bit for Sam Hughes when his truck broke down in 2012 on the way to Crazy
Cook with a load of hikers.  We put out the call on FB and the CDTL and
PCTL and funds came flooding in from all over the world.  I won't organize
this one as I'm leaving country very soon for a hike in Spain, but if
anyone would want to spearhead this for Nita, that would be great.  Or
maybe we could all just send her a check directly as a thank you for all
the years of making that wonderful home available to the likes of us.
Maybe earmark the check for plumbing work.  Anyone got her address at this
point?  I'll shoot her off something before I leave the U.S. for sure.

Shroomer