[Cdt-l] packing HEET

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 21:05:42 CDT 2015

New thread, hey. So how do YOU pack HEET on the trail?

Do you keep it holstered in its stock container or conceal it in recycled drink bottles?

Open carry or stored like an awesome secret weapon inside your pack?

Do you ship it all declared and legal like, or stuff it inside your food box and hope the law doesn't find out about it?

Finally, if I find I don't have enough fuel on the trail, is it okay if I borrow someone's gun as a firestarting tool? That could come in super handy.

Thanks.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone