[Cdt-l] Getting in shape for the trail

Jennifer Hanson jennifer.hanson at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 2 04:23:45 CST 2015

Well said.  One piece of advice I wish I had heard/followed prior to starting from the Mexicon border on April 1 was to visit a tanning booth a few times before heading out.  We suffered from the sun somewhat needlessly.

Jennifer A Hanson

Author

“Hiking the Continental Divide Trail: One Woman’s Journey”