[Cdt-l] cdt-l activity

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 10:20:58 CST 2015

Don't have Facebook; plan to never  have Facebook; don't care to give up my
privacy to Big Brother, or at least make  them work a bit harder for it;
so, guess I'll slowly no longer be able to keep  up with trail lists. Still
don't have a smartphone; have no interest in  in-my-hand "media".
    Jerry, hope you keep posting to  cdt-l thru the next summer or 2 until
I finish.

Hopelessly & uncaringly falling  behind,
Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 1/30/2015 9:40:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,