[Cdt-l] Sick on the trail???

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Fri Feb 6 17:18:06 CST 2015

Bigfoot: Does your stomach settle down after the first couple days?  Could be the jitters/excitement of beginning the hike.  Or could it be fluid loss as in dehydration?  Vomiting and then dry heaves are classic signs - also may come with leg cramps. Outside  of these two possibilities, I've no clue.

Sent from my iPad