[Cdt-l] Getting in shape for the trail

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 17:56:22 CST 2015

Old post I know, but...
I assume you were flexing your fingers and toes in the booth, for
conditioning.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 2/2/2015 4:21:59 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jennifer.hanson at earthlink.net writes:

Well  said.  One piece of advice I wish I had heard/followed prior to
starting  from the Mexicon border on April 1 was to visit a tanning booth a few
times  before heading out.  We suffered from the sun somewhat  needlessly.
Jennifer  A Hanson
Author
“Hiking  the Continental Divide Trail: One Woman’s Journey”