[Cdt-l] No NM section hike this year. (Danandgailsc)

Danandgailsc danandgailsc at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 08:39:31 CST 2015

We have been busily and excitedly planning for our 2015 edition of our CDT section hike in NM.  However, we have a major interruption  . . .

We found out yesterday, on my annual visit to the cardiologist, that I will not be able to do it this spring (BUMMER!).  I have a congential heart condition that has worsened, and I now have severe to critical aortic stenosis, though I still hike and run without serious symptoms.  I will be having aortic valve replacement surgery soon.  But we think there will yet be good hiking in days to come, God permitting!

You can be sure I will be following the progress of others, and wishing I were there!  Thank you for the input some of your provided.

Dan and Gail