[Cdt-l] cdt-l activity

Bob Sartini bobsartini at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:54:08 CST 2015

Thanks for the Pep Talk  Tom. Truthfully I know I can do the miles, (well,
maybe not many 30's) but more than anything the logistical aspects of long
hikes is getting to me.
Planes, trains, and hitchhikes. Especially now that I'm sectioning the CDT.
Thru-hiking is so much easier. Just walk.   But I do hear you, keep moving,
I get it.