[Cdt-l] Wate rnorth of Silver City

Carole Mumm birdcage at 7cities.net
Sun Feb 22 13:26:40 CST 2015

In reference to water south of Grants: Hugo and I checked the windmills on
Sand Canyon last Sunday and the windmill off the junctions of Sand Canyon
and Cibolla Canyon is gone; all that is left is the tank.  The windmill on
Sand Canyon is running a small amount of water, but the tank is green.  We
will check all the water sources in April and give you an update. We will
maintain the water cache on hwy 117 at the entrance to the Acoma-Zuni Trail.
We will put out extra water this year because it is the only one.  Carole
Mumm