[Cdt-l] Toaster House in Pie Town Still available?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 13:49:48 CST 2015

Nita's had plumbing problems for years at the Toaster House. partly
because it's unheated when no one's there. While the water gets shut off, the
lines aren't (and probably can't be) drained to prevent freezing. I've stayed
there 3 times in the past few years, and spent 3 hours repairing several
leaks  from an inside waterline in the bathroom during one stay. It took 3
hours because two of the leaks were difficult to get at; there are no plumbing
supply stores within at least 50 miles; but, I finally got one needed part
from a local guy. A complete redo of her water supply lines with PEX would
go a  long ways; it would take 2 people and a comprehensive list of parts
bought in a  city.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 2/22/2015 11:45:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,