[Cdt-l] Quicksand ??!!!??? on Ley's NM14a

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 01:04:04 CST 2015

Oh that man is so hilarious -- grrr!!!

Here's the note on the bottom of the NM14a map:'There's a report of quicksand somewhere on this map (mostly in the springtime).  I won't say where exactly, because that kind of thing is a lot more exciting to discover by accident.  Ahhhhh!  Quicksand!!!'
Anyone willing to spoil my surprise and give me a location?  (off the list of course -- I wouldn't want to spoil anyone else's fun!)  The desert is freaky enough as it is for this Canadian Pacific Northwesterner.  I'll be reduced to 0.2 mi/hr as I test my footing with each step.
Thanks,
-Porsche