[Cdt-l] cdt-l activity

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 14:34:47 CST 2015

"
Alas, this isn't your father's internet anymore. It's much bigger, and we each be tiny."

The various information forums for the trails has evolved much like television.
Rather than just ABC, NBC and CBS we also have AMC, NetFlix, Amazon, HBO, Fox, etc.
Facebook is best both staying touch with people for quick and dirty Q&A.  I think it is terrible for detailed discussion and devolves into flame wars much too easily.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
www.pmags.com
twitter.com/pmagsco
facebook.com/pmags