[Cdt-l] Twin Lakes, CO Trailhead

walt Durling durlfam4 at icloud.com
Sun Jul 12 17:13:11 CDT 2015

Hi. I'm leaving for Colorado later in the month to hike the Collegiate Peak Loop trail.  My plan is to leave my car at the TH near Twin Lakes.  I came across an unconfirmed mention that the TH is for day use only, with a fee.  If this is the case, this will not work since I'm figuring on about 13-14 days to do the 160 loop.

Can anyone kindly confirm one way or the other about using this trailhead?  If it is now day use only, what other TH near there would be recommended?  Thx.  walt

Sent from my iPad