[Cdt-l] Doc Campbells and increasing hiker numbers

Sean Staplin seanstaplin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 09:55:22 CST 2015

I didn't send a package to doc's. I hiked from Silver City to Pie Town on
one resupply. Just as well as I got to doc's after they were closed and
hiked on to the first hot springs in the Gila. Pretty heavy pack at first,
but doable. My MO was to make as few resupply's as I could so I would be on
the trail for longer and not have to rely as much on timing town stops or
resupply pickups.