[Cdt-l] Gila Hot Springs

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 09:41:14 CST 2015

All the info & philosophy you need for the whole CDT is in  Yogi's CDT
Handbook & Town Guide; ya just have to bite the  bullet, if necessary, and buy
it. And hustle, time is running out for you  to plan and get walkin'. Doc
Campbell's is also a GET resupply  point.

Bob  "Trekker" Brewer

In a message dated 2/28/2015 4:33:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,