[Cdt-l] CDT Trail Projects Launched in Montana

Shannon Freix sfreix at wildmontana.org
Wed Mar 4 16:24:18 CST 2015

Hello HIkers!

I am excited to let you know that our 2015 trail project season has
officially launched. Check out the CDT Montana project list at this link:
http://wildmontana.org/our-work/programs/cdt-montana/volunteer/.

Also, the annual CDT Hiker Hoopla is already planned for Friday, September
18th at Marias Pass so we'll see you at the end of your hike up north.

Each summer CDT Montana hosts about 200 volunteers that work for FREE to
build the trail you're hiking! And they do a great job of it. If you happen
to be passing by on your hike and cross over with one of our crews --
please stop in for a snack or dinner. We love hosting CDT hikers at camp.
And we have chocolate...just sayin'.

If you have time to volunteer for a couple days - even better! After all,
we all have to take care of the things we use and hold important to us. We
hope to see you on the trail this summer and give us a holla when you make
it to Montana. cdtmontana.org

--
*Shannon Freix*
CDT Montana Program Director

C  (406) 499-2309
E  sfreix at wildmontana.org
A  912 2nd Ave W, Kalispell, MT  59901
W  www.cdtmontana.org <http://www.wildmontana.org/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cdtmontana>

*"Working with communities to protect Montana's wilderness heritage, quiet
beauty and outdoor traditions, now and for future generations."*